Summertime is finally here!
While many of you are probably ecstatic that your final exams are wrapping up and you can finally relax, lie in the sun and enjoy your summer vacation, we here in the Admissions Office are conducting our summer tours. With the official beginning of summer and the sun finally (barely!) gracing us with its presence, comes our full schedule of summer tours. Making the visit to campus and going on one of our summer tours is a great way to get to know more about Holy Cross. Summer tours are offered Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 noon, 2:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. We do not require pre-registration which makes popping in for a tour easy especially if you happen to be driving on I-290, heading on your family’s summer vacation! If the ease of visiting Holy Cross this summer and your sheer curiosity about our campus is not enough to convince you, here are our top five reasons for visiting:
- See firsthand what is unique and special about Holy Cross.
- Admire our 174 acre hillside campus which in Princeton Review’s 2009 college rankings was placed in the top ten for “Most Beautiful College Campuses” (and increase your stamina by climbing our plethora of stairs).
- Feel the strong sense of community and discover more about our Jesuit traditions.
- Learn why studying liberal arts prepares you for all aspects of life.
- Hear from our current students about their experiences while on Mount St. James (and why they bleed purple).
Please see our Web site for more information on campus tours.
Hope to see YOU on campus this summer!
Lauren D. Thornton