Welcome back, everyone! I hope that your first days of 2016 have been going well and that you are off to a great start. It may be hard to believe, but the Regular Decision deadline is soon upon us. Here is a timeline of other admissions and financial deadlines:
- Friday, January 1: FAFSA available
- Friday, January 15: Regular Decision applications due
- Monday, February 1: FAFSA and CSS Profile due
- Monday, February 15: 2015 Federal Tax Forms submitted to IDOC
- end of March: notification of Regular Decision applications sent
- Tuesday, April 5: notification of financial aid decisions sent
I hope this is helpful! As always, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-442-2443. Happy New Year!
Image credits: these lovely shots are from the College of the Holy Cross Instragram account! To follow, please go here: https://www.instagram.com/collegeoftheholycross/.